Alphabetizing your Start Menu

If you're like me you've probably installed lots of programs, so many in fact that if you go to try and find a program its actually becoming really hard because they're not alphabetized, new programs are stuck on the end, so forth and so on, well, this is a really quick, reallllly easy tip to organize your start menu in Windows XP (I think this also works in Win 98, but I'm upgrading my comp that has Win 98 and can't verify it). Here are the steps:
1.First click on the start button
2.Move your mouse to "All Programs"
3.Move your mouse to any of the folders there
4.Right Click
A box will open up, scroll to "Sort By Names" and click

2 comments:

John R. Moriarity, Sr. said...

Way to cool!!! Will save me a lot of time in finding start up links in my start up menu.

Whoever invented or found this little tweak... YOU GUYS ROCK.

John R. Moriarity, Sr.
Woodstock, Georgia

Unknown said...

thanks sir it really work very nice.....alll d best to u